Since the holiday season is here and many of you will buy your gifts online, here’s some tips on how to become savvy Internet shoppers and snag the best designer deals available:
1. Do the research – A few flashy pictures should not be all that sells you on a product. Check the internet on what the item should look like and compare details like stitching and hardware.
2. Compare deals – If the bag you want is selling for $800 everywhere, don’t just buy the expensive one because you are concerned with the quality. Follow all the below tips to determine if it is the best deal.
3. Use trusted sellers when possible – Once you find a seller or shop you like, stick with them. Some sellers will even take requests for products and will send you personalized notifications when new products become available.
4. Look for authenticity factors – Look for serial numbers (which are good) and stock photos (which are bad). If there are no serial numbers and only stock photos, chances are the seller doesn’t even own the product.
5. Read user feedback – Sellers who scam will usually be caught more than a few times, read what the people are saying. If one or two people had a bad experience out of unavoidable circumstance it’s not a big deal but if lots of people are reporting getting scammed – be wary!
6. Use Paypal – With Paypal, your personal account numbers are kept private and the transaction is always traceable if something goes wrong.
7. Read the seller guarantees – Many websites like Bidhere.com guarantee brand new products for every sale. With published guarantees, you know you’ll always get great quality!