Superstar mogul and fashion and beauty icon, Beyoncé, was a guest of Katie Couric earlier this month and it was hard not to notice her glowing skin and flawless makeup! Here’s a chance to get tips to re-create Beyoncé’s glowing look (not just her pregnancy glow) from famed makeup artist Mally Roncal, who worked with her for this very exclusive interview.
Mally share’s her inside tricks on how to steal this look:
- Start by using my concealer to brighten under the eyes or any other place that needs help.
- Next, use my subtle highlighter and contour powder to really bring out your inner beauty! The highlighter lifts the face and even illuminates the eye area. The contour powder instantly makes you look like you lost five pounds.
- For eyes, I opted for my creamy, shimmery eye shadow, bulletproof Eyeliner and my secret: Volumizing Mascara.
- To create glossy, Beyoncé worthy lips, I used my High Shine Liquid Lipstick.
- This look is great for any skin tone and any age!
These essentials can be found in Mally’s “My Favorite Things Collection”. This kit contains all the Mally products used on Beyoncé, and will debut for $59.50 on QVC. Check it out!