Supermodel Beverly Johnson’s multicultural hair care line and line of synthetic hair pieces are making their way to select Target stores nationwide this month. The Model Logic by Beverly Johnson line carries a suggested retail price range of $12.50 to $25, while the ponytails touts a suggested retail price range of $19.95 to $25.
Model Logic by Beverly Johnson features seven hair care products that are designed for men and women of all ages with various types of hair. The lineup includes the following items:
- Top Model: a super luxurious moisturizing shampoo;
- Hairline Magic Crème: softens and prevents breakage of the hairline;
- Go Curly: promotes hair’s natural curls;
- Dead Straight: an incredible shine and styling treatment;
- Work It: the ultimate softening conditioning treatment;
- Photo Finish Mist: a fine mist that gives hair shine; and
- Strike a Pose: a styling cream that’s enriched with shea butter and provides control and hold.
In addition to Model Logic, Johnson also will launch the Beverly Johnson drawstring ponytails, which features Futura synthetic hair fiber and comes in a range of colors — from golden blonde to off-black — as well as varying textures — from silky straight to a loose straw curl. The Drawstring Ponytail responds to styling tools and easily can be curled with a curling iron and take the heat of a flat iron, the company said.
Source: Drug Store News