I love Kerry Washington! She’s a hollywood black beauty with a classic and timeless look. Early last week, Miss Kerry was honored at the 5th Annual ESSENCE Black Women in Hollywood Luncheon.
Here is how you can achieve Kerry’s look courtesy of Celebrity Makeup Artist Piper Cline of Angelo David Salon
1) Primer – Smashbox Photo finish Foundation Primer all over the face
2) Foundation – Smashbox Studio Skin 15 hour wear hydrating foundation SPF 10 to all over face
3) Concealer- Smashbox Camera Pro Second Skin Concealer under the eyes
4) Cheeks – Smashbox Blush Rush in radiance color on the apples of the cheeks
5) Bronzer – To give that sun kissed glow, use Smashbox Bronze Lights in Suntan Matte
6) Highlighter – Smashbox Halo Highlighting wand in luminous gold color on top of the cheekbones and around the jaw line to give a dewy glow
1) Brightener – Smashbox Photo Op under eye brightener under eyes
2) Eye Shadow – Smashbox Eye Shadow in flirt color with the Smashbox tapered shadow brush
3) Crease – Using a crease brush, apply Smashbox Eye Shadow in rapture color.
4) Eyeliner – with the Smashbox cream eye liner # 9 and Smashbox Cream Eye Liner in caviar color, apply liner to top lash line and in the outer corner of the bottom lash line
5) Mascara – Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara in black color on top and bottom lashes
6) Brows – Fill in brows using Smashbox Brow Tech To-Go in brunette color.
1) Pencil – Line top and bottom lips using Smashbox Lip Beam double ended pout perfector
2) Lipstick – Smashbox Photofinish lipstick with Sila Silk Technology in legendary color to top and bottom lips